We take pride in delivering the best service and performance possible, based on our client's personal needs. Openness and honesty are the foundations of our business. We maintain high ethical standards that are reflected in everything we do, and we settle for nothing less than client service excellence. We represent our clients and help them plan their investment and insurance strategies to suit their current, intermediate, and long term financial objectives.
- Professional Money Management: Tactical Investing
- Insurance and Risk Management: Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life, Variable Universal Life
- Financial Planning and Investments: Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, 529 Plans
- Individual Retirement Plans: IRA, Roth IRA, Annuities
- Business Retirement Plans: 401k, 403b, Pensions, and Profit Sharing Plans
- Executive Benefits Planning: Deferred Compensation, 419(e), Defined Benefit Carve Out, Cash Balance Carve Out, Split Dollar
- Business Continuation Strategies: Buy-Sell Agreements
- Capital Gains Tax Deferral Strategies: Deferred Sales Trusts, Installment Sales
- Advanced Estate Planning: Wealth Preservation Strategies, Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Charitable Giving Strategies: Charitable Remainder Trusts, Pooled Income Funds
What is Active Management?
With all the information available to us today, the old buy and hold strategies just don't make sense. Active management, also called tactical management, allows portfolios managers to create extra value by taking advantage of certain situations in the marketplace. Each day we examine the inner workings of the market. This thorough daily review yields greater investment potential and protection for your portfolio. It is a disciplined process that enables us to assemble and examine important market facts to produce our Tactical decision about the market.
- What is Active Management?
- What are Dynamic and Tactical Asset Allocation Strategies compared to Marketing Timing?
- Why does Active Management make a difference?
Estate Planning Services
What is Estate Planning?
Estate planning is the process by which an individual or family arranges the transfer of assets in anticipation of death. An estate plan aims to preserve the maximum amount of wealth possible for the intended beneficiaries and flexibility for the individual prior to death. A major concern for drafters of estate plans is federal and state tax law. Wills and trusts are common ways in which individuals dispose of their wealth. Trusts, unlike wills, have the benefit of avoiding probate, a lengthy and costly legal process that oversees the transfer of assets. We can help you review your options, and ensure that you're prepared.
- What is Estate Planning?
- Death and Dying
Financial Planning Services
What is Financial Planning?
Whether you’re looking for fresh financial ideas for yourself, your family, or your business, we have the products and financial planning assistance to help set you on your own path to financial success.
- What is Retirement Planning?
- Taking care of aging parents and planning for the impact of age.
- How do we plan for college expenses?
- Planning for major purchases
When selling highly appreciated properties or businesses it is important to plan your exit strategy to reduce tax and keep more for you!
You have worked all of your life to acquire property or build up your business. Now you may find yourself thinking about simplifying your life and enjoying the fruits of your labor. Carefully planning your exit strategy is crucial if you wish to keep more of your gains for future cash flow and eventually for your heirs. Whether it is capital gains deferral, increased return on investment, or estate planning, there are many planning tools at your disposal