Careers at Smith-Mottini Financial Advisors, Inc.
We have built a firm by making a difference in our clients' lives. Our vision is to be considered by our clients as the best and most dependable firm to deliver financial security, education and service. Please view the positions available below to determine if our firm is a good match for you.
Current Job Openings:
Associate Financial Advisor
At Smith-Mottini Financial Advisors, Inc. we only want to partner with the best—you. Our success is reflected in the caliber of our financial advisors. You represent the real measure of who we are. Together, we can advance a shared vision to always lead the industry by consistently delivering impactful solutions.
The Associate Financial Advisor is an integral part of the organization. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, as well as their own list of clients, the Associate Financial Advisor is able to build an excellent business for themselves at a competitive compensation structure.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Develops, services, and delivers financial planning to their own list of clients
- Services and delivers financial planning to the firm’s small to mid-size clients
- Assists in research
- Assists in developing client event presentations
- Follows up on firm-generated leads
- Assists the Senior Wealth Advisors as requested
- Develops and maintains written systems of all their activities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A burning desire to succeed
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 66 is required.
- Previous financial experience
Employment Opportunities Contact:
Phil Mottini - AIF
Executive Vice President
Financial Advisor - Roseville
T: 916-797-1020 | F: 916-797-3020